Dental treatments at La Vita Dental Centre are intended to be warm, comforting experiences done with the latest in dental systems, technologies, and techniques. Your dentists in Kitsilano at la vita dental centre offer Invisalign Invisible Aligners, Snap-on Smiles, digital x-rays, CEREC one-visit crowns, Waterlase dental laser, smile makeover preview software and more. All with your whole health, and happiness in mind. Experience dentistry from a compassionate place and feel the la vita dental centre difference.
our preventative dentistry services offer at our Kitsilano dental clinic
scaling & root planing
wisdom tooth extraction
root canal therapy
understanding tooth wear
benefits of a custom UnderArmour guard
- Made for full-contact sports like football, lacrosse, and wrestling
- Form-fitting EVA polymer and patented ArchFit System for custom-feel fit and comfort
- Patented ArmourBite® Power Wedges™ re-position and re-align jaw to boost performance when you grit your teeth
- Reduces G-force impact to the jaw by 20% to protect your teeth
- Increases airflow to improve your strength, endurance, and reaction time
- Interchangeable ArmourPlate™ insert protects front teeth
- Patented anti-microbulent secretes to help prevent the growth of germs
- Includes mouthguard strap for easy, secure attachment to helmet
- Dental warranty of $32,000—we put our money where your mouth is
- Scientifically proven in independent, peer-reviewed studies so you can buy with confidence
- Includes fitting tool for easy, customizable fit
mouth guards for sleep apnea and TMJ/TMD
If you or a loved one tends to snore excessively, it may be a sign of sleep apnea, a breathing condition that affects not just your sleep but your overall health as well. Sleep apnea occurs when the throat muscles relax too much and restrict breathing during sleep. In fact, during an episode, patients actually cease breathing – which can be dangerous and, in some extreme cases, lethal. Sleep apnea is characterised not just by excessive snoring but also by daytime sleepiness, a slower reaction time and fatigue. If you experience any of these symptoms or if you suspect you have sleep apnea, don’t sleep on it and contact La Vita Dental Centre, your Kits dentist, as soon as possible, and reserve your appointment.
TMJ/TMD Treatment to Make You Smile Again
TMJ/TMD Treatment can help relieve the pain caused by issues with your jaw alignment. TMJ/TMD is short for Temporamandibular Joint Disorder and refers to the improper position and bite of your jaw that can cause headaches, a sore jaw, locking or clicking noises in your jaw and damage to your teeth. TMJ/TMD may also be responsible for any jaw pain, gum pain, neck and back pain, or tooth pain. TMJ/TMD is normally caused by a malocclusion, which is another word for a bad bite such as an overbite, underbite or crossbite. A malocclusion puts a lot of strain on your bite and teeth and can result in excruciating pain from too much pressure on your jaws and gums. If you’re experiencing pain in any of the areas above or if you suspect you have TMJ/TMD, please contact our Kits dental clinic and we will discuss the best TMJ/TMD treatment options with you and help you get free of the pain caused by TMJ/TMD.